- Authored the India section - Specialised IP Adjudication: An Indian Perspective, pp. 54-73, which was part of the global report for the ICTSD (International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development) on Specialised IP courts (2016).
- Prepared the India response for the Copyright User Rights Survey conducted by The Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property of the American University Washington College of Law (2016) (co-authored with Pankhuri Agarwal).
- Was part of a team of international experts that prepared a WIPO Report on the Informal Economy and Intellectual Property (2014).
- Led the team that prepared a WHO report on Intellectual Property and Public Health (2014).
- Led the P-PIL team that submitted a report to the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Parallel Imports (2011).
- Undertook a commissioned report for WIPO (Standing Committee on Patents) on exceptions/limitations to patents, as part of a team led by Professor Lionel Bentley (co-authored with Shashwat Purohit and Prashant Reddy).
- Prepared a report on the state of IP infrastructure in India for the EU as part of the EU TIDP Project (2006).
- Undertook an extensive survey of Indian Patent Law and prepared reports on the compulsory licensing regime, experimental use provisions and patent pooling in India on behalf of the Institute of Intellectual Property (IIP), Tokyo and Japanese Patent Office (JPO) in 2004.
- Authored reports for the Intellectual Property Institute (IPI) on pharmaceutical patents and regulatory data protection.