- In Search of the Self: Less is More in On Legal Education, Legal Profession and Access to Justice (N.R. Madhava Menon, Murali Neelakantan, Sumeet Malik (eds.), Eastern Book Company, 2019).
- The Making of Legal Elites and the IDIA of Justice in The Indian Legal Profession in the Age of Globalization (David B. Wilkins, Vikramaditya Khanna, David Trubek (eds.), Cambridge University Press, 2017) (co-authored with KV Krishnaprasad, Sree Mitra and Prajna Mohapatra) (SSRN version can be viewed here).
- Comment 6.3 on Appropriation and Intellectual Property in the Informal Economy in The Informal Economy in the Developing Nations (Erika Kraemer-Mbula and Sacha Wunsch-Vincent (eds.), Cambridge University Press, 2016).
- Pharmaceutical Patent Enforcement: A Developmental Perspective in Patent Law in Global Perspective (Bagley and Okediji (eds.), Oxford University Press, 2014) (co-authored with Jay Sanklecha and Prakruthi Gowda).
- The WIPO Development Agenda: Factoring in the “Technologically Proficient” Developing Countries in Implementing WIPO's Development Agenda (Jeremy De Beer (ed.), Wilfred Laurier University Press/Centre for International Governance Innovation/International Development Research Centre, 2009) (co-authored with Annalisa Primi).
- Trademark Issues on the Internet: Domain Name Dispute Resolution, in Information Technology Law in India (Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, 2004).
- Media Laws in India in Investing in India (Asia Law and Practice, Euromoney Publications (Jersey) Limited, 2002).
- E-commerce in India: An E-volving E-jurisprudence in Asian E-volution (Asia Law & Practice, Euromoney Publications (Jersey) Limited, 2001).